INFORMATION WE COLLECT
To fulfill your order we are provided with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. A Phone number might be additionally requested so it could be provided to the couriers for scheduling the delivery time.
WHY WE NEED YOUR INFORMATION AND HOW WE USE IT
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law.
- as necessary for the purpose of our legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests, such as:
- providing and improving our services. We use your information to provide the services you requested and in our legitimate interests to improve our services; and
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Information about our customers is important to us. Therefore, we share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONS OUTSIDE THE EU
We may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the EU and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction.
In case you live in certain territories, including the EU, you have rights in relation to your personal information. Although some of these rights apply generally, certain apply only in certain limited cases. Here’s the information for these rights:
- Access. In case you request a copy of the personal information we have about you, just contact us and we’ll provide it to you.
- Change, restrict, delete. If you want to change, restrict our use of, or delete the information about you, you have these rights.
- Object. You can object to our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO CONTACT US
For purposes of EU data protection law, we are the data controllers of your personal information. If you have any questions, you may reach out to us at email@example.com. Also, you may contact us at:
Fl. 1, Amity Studio
6 Shipka street